HMB only uses the highest quality Rhodium, silver and gold plating in all
our designs and takes great care and pride making each piece:
- Avoid wearing your design in mineral baths, spas and swimming pools, as the salt water and chlorine may affect the metal finish.
- Remove your jewellery before exercising or prior to bedtime. Excessive perspiration and body oils can sometimes surface tarnish the piece.
- Before you put any jewellery on, be sure any lotions, perfumes and make up are absorbed into your skin. Apply all hair products, especially hair spray, before you put on the jewellery.
- Remove your jewellery when cleaning. Harsh chemicals from dishwater detergents, house chemical will tarnish the piece.
not store your jewellery next to heating vents, window
sills or in a car. The less air and light your piece is exposed to when
you aren’t wearing it, the less tarnish will occur, making it easier to
have shiny jewelry for years to come.
Caring for your HMB jewellery:
- Your pieces should be cleaned with a special Sterling silver cloth. This will remove any tarnish and dullness and keep your jewellery looking like new.
- Never use tissues or paper towels for cleaning. These products will scratch the surface of the jewellery.
- Prior to storing, make sure your jewellery is dry, as moisture speeds the tarnishing process so it’s important to make sure your jewellery is dry before putting it away.
- Ideally, store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch. Try to keep pieces apart, so that they so don’t rub together or tangle up.